Price: 150 USD
Duration: 35 Minutes
Access Duration: 270 Days
Learning Mode: Self-Paced (LMS)
We are currently all in the grip of the coronavirus pandemic. Due to the major changes and disruptions this has caused for professional life, employers need to inform their employees of the new dangers and measures by means of a training course. The purpose of this course is to explain the importance of the precautions that have been laid down to all employees.
- Understand basic requirements for employees
- Understand paths of infection and the coronavirus
- Apply behavior rules for infection prevention
- Hygiene and infection protection for employees
- Basic duties of employees
- Paths of infection and the corona virus
- Behaviour rules for infection prevention
- Additional information on organizational measures
- Contacts in the company
We will introduce you to four knowledge areas, which you will all need to work through. The individual topic areas each include a range of information regarding the virus and behavior rules for hygiene. After you have worked through the topic areas, there will be a quiz with eight questions, and you will need to get at least 80% of them right.
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 270 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 270 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [please add here your local linked email address]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here [link the word “here” with your local website].